PARCO SCIENTIFICO TECNOLOGICO ComoNExT aims to increase the wealth of its communities, promoting innovation and competitiveness for local companies.
It promotes the development of the region and the city trough:
They promoted the development of the region and the city:
- the creation of new companies and the increase in the value of mature firms, bringing them closer to a systematic use of new technologies;
- the promotion of new entrepreneurs and consortia of small and medium-sized companies to develop new ideas and implementation of technology transfer;
- the incubation of innovative companies;
- the generation of new knowledge-based jobs;
- stimulation of synergies between institutions performing scientific research (universities, polytechnics, research centers) and businesses;
- the attraction of research and development departments of midsized companies.
Located in a former cotton mill –the Cotonificio Somaini in Lomazzo- Comonext is a notable example of industrial archeology of the nineteen century.
Services: LOGISTICS SERVICES, INNOVATION SERVICES, ADDITIONAL SERVICES, INCUBATION SERVICES
Partners: University of Milan, Polytechnic of Milan, University of Pavia, University of Brescia, Catholic University of Sacred Heart, University Carlo Cattaneo - LIUC, University of Insubria, University of Milan Bicocca Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, University of Bergamo
To know: Lomazzo is an historic center very close to Como lake, one of the most renowned touristic destination in Lombardy, but also the core of silk textile industries.
There are two texile museums in the area witnessing the glorious past of the textile industry that still nowadays rewards Como as the “City of Silk”.
No custom fields